Acupuncture takes a holistic, whole body approach to health. This ancient form of healthcare works to restore balance and flow of the body’s Qi, or vital energy. It is a non-invasive treatment, no needles are used. It’s simple procedure which only takes few minutes.
Acupuncture can also treat many other ailments associated with weight loss:
- Mouth – For the impulsive eater or those who smoke a lot
- Stomach – For the person who eats even when they are full or constantly nibbling
- Hunger – General appetite control
- Lungs – For food addicts, people who love sweets, such as chocolate
- Shenmen – A calming pressure point used for anxiety, stress, and anger
- Endocrine – For water retention, which sometimes is responsible for weight gain
- Adrenal and Ovary – Weight Gain due to PMS or hormonal disturbances
- Spleen – For sugar imbalances
- Kidney – For water retention and nervous system
- Thyroid – For slow metabolism
Usually needleless ear tacks are placed in the upper part of the ear, sometimes Acupuncturist may recommend more treatments sites, based on your individual needs. This type of acupuncture stimulates the pressure point, causing a mild endorphin release, relaxing you, and helps you regain willpower or resolves the temptation to eat. Treatment is usually effective for most patients.